Tuesday, May 29, 2012

She's a big girl


My beautiful girl is growing up too fast! I wish I had started journaling about her sooner before I forget even the teeniest detail. 

Back in April at her 2 year check up she was 24 lbs 9 ozs and 35 inches. I know she's up to 25 lbs now but I'm not sure about height. 

There's no limit to what she can say now. She's not only repeating everything, she's also speaking full sentences without being prompted now.

She jumps and runs (I say she looks like a woman at Target during a black Friday sale). Her laugh is contagious. She's affectionate, but you need to earn her hugs and kisses. Her eyes are still the brightest blue. 

She has the power to bright up even my darkest moods. She's so caring and kind. There are no words to make you understand just how special and important she is.

Every night at bedtime, she stands on the bathroom counter and looks at herself in the mirror while we tell her everything that we love about her and she repeats it back to herself in the mirror. I hope she never loses sight of how amazing she is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meghan Joy Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting